WAREHOUSE, GARAGE, AND DRIVEWAY
REMOVABLE BARRIER AND SIGNAGE
Our new SIGN SCREENS fencing is now available. These are fences designed to block off warehouse bay door openings, garage door openings, driveways, etc. What is unique is that we can take a company’s logo, company information, or even a mural, and screen it directly on the mesh panel for an attractive, functional, removable sign and barrier across the front of their building. Ideal for commercial warehouse applications and a great “year round” addition to your business.
Sign Screen is a lightweight, easily removable barrier designed to control access to your warehouse or garage, keep it cleaner, and even provide additional signage for better recognition of your business or to personalize your home.
If you are:
- Looking for an easy, attractive way to add signage to your business?
- Tired of people just walking into your warehouse bay?
- Had it with leaves and debris blowing into your warehouse bay?
- Want to keep your bay door open for fresh air and reduce A/C bills?
Then a SIGN SCREEN is just what you are looking for.
With SIGN SCREENS you can:
- Advertise your business.
- Create an indoor or outdoor work environment.
- Let the fresh air in.
- Keep the dirt out.
- Remove it in seconds.
Mesh Signage size and color options
The Sign Screen product uses a custom white mesh material made to accept color. This allows us to take your company information and/or logo, your bay opening instructions (ie. “Customer Pick Up” and screen it right on our special “Sign Screen” mesh. You can also use Sign Screen to create an eye catching indoor or outdoor environment using eye catching murals. There are thousands of designs to choose from. Built to last. Sign Screens strong UV resistant mesh is supported by 1” composite fiberglass posts.
If you are looking for a lower cost option for a warehouse, garage, driveway or barrier fence and do not require a custom printed image then take a look at our Barrier Fencing web page for more information.
We can install your Sign Screen for you in just a few minutes.
- Small quarter size holes are drilled into the concrete apron in front of or behind your door track or wherever you need to position your sign screen. Your Sign Screen fits into those holes.
- When the Screen is removed, small floor caps cover the holes.
- Lifts out and rolls up in a few seconds.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.